Could this be the next iPod?

Posted by Minnaar Pieters 26 Feb 2006














Could this be the much-touted new iPod Video (not iPod "with video" which is the current 5G model)? If you look at the edges, it also shares that wonderful "scratch-me-up" acrylic layer similiar to current iPod's. Where is the clickwheel you ask? Supposedely the iPod will run on a "touch screen clickwheel". While this is all fine and dandy, I have one question - who going to watch a movie on a smudged up touch screen? I have tried doing this on my Sony Clie, and the experience is not great. Even if you have those protective films used on PDA's, most of them tend to alter the colours.

Looks awesome, really hope the final product is all that its cracked up to be...
|
blog comments powered by Disqus
My photo
I am a R&D Analyst in Stellenbosch South Africa who has a immense passion for all things tech related. I embrace technology, open source and web standards, and I participate and contribute to the social web.