Defragmenting - you HAVE to do it...

Posted by Minnaar Pieters 27 Feb 2006






I dont how many of you see the importance of defragmenting... But still it is important to remember your hard drive is still the slowest part of your PC. So any improvement in its performance will improve your entire system.

I have been trying out Diskeeper 10 Pro Premier edition and I have to say I am thoroughly impressed. It uses a "I-FAAST" technology that really does improve boot and loading times. I dont know what exactly it does but it really does work beyond normal defragmentation. Try it.
|
blog comments powered by Disqus
My photo
I am a R&D Analyst in Stellenbosch South Africa who has a immense passion for all things tech related. I embrace technology, open source and web standards, and I participate and contribute to the social web.