Apple Anniversary (and iPod 5G case issue)

Posted by Minnaar Pieters 12 Mar 2006














So it seems Apple is turning 30 by the end of this month. Speculation is that a new consumer 13 inch notebook will be launched - probably with a core duo and solo processor choice. Lets hope the price falls on these babies.

By the way - does anyone have a clue about which silicone jacket will fit a 5G ipod so that it still somehow fits in a universal dock? Maybe without a insert it will work? Im just sick of soft-handling my iPod. But I also dont want to remove it from its case everytime I want to dock it - any suggestions?
|
blog comments powered by Disqus
My photo
I am a R&D Analyst in Stellenbosch South Africa who has a immense passion for all things tech related. I embrace technology, open source and web standards, and I participate and contribute to the social web.