Laptop stickers

Posted by Minnaar Pieters 27 Mar 2006

I recently ran into a friend of mine who had some slight scuffmarks on his laptop. I suggested he look at some type of cutex which might have the same colour or stickers that cover it. Well, I also checked it out and found my ideal cover.... Now the problem is that this cost $20. FOR A STICKER? Is there anyone who knows a way of making one of these themselves? Is there a specific type of paper of printer? Im not dissing the companies who make these, I would just like to see the results of my own work...

The Gadgeteer also reviewed the Brando model (dont know who would do something like this to something as beautiful as a Powerbook though...) Anyway, check out my bud's remarks also.
|
blog comments powered by Disqus
My photo
I am a R&D Analyst in Stellenbosch South Africa who has a immense passion for all things tech related. I embrace technology, open source and web standards, and I participate and contribute to the social web.