Boot camp

Posted by Minnaar Pieters 06 Apr 2006









This is one of the most interesting developments this year. Apple has finally succombed to the force of Windows XP. Ever since running Apple machines with Intel components, people wanted their beauties to run Windows as well.

Well, Apple has now officially launched "Bootcamp" which creates a fake BIOS system on top the EFI hardware which enables XP to boot (and I guess Linux and Vista is welcome as well). Seems that buying a Apple computer is just a about the best value for money now that you have a choice of which OS you want to run as well!

Good job guys.
|
blog comments powered by Disqus
My photo
I am a R&D Analyst in Stellenbosch South Africa who has a immense passion for all things tech related. I embrace technology, open source and web standards, and I participate and contribute to the social web.