Are you Vista Ready?

Posted by Minnaar Pieters 13 Oct 2006








If you are anything like me, you are probably going to get Vista the moment it is available. (That is if havent decided to just switch to the "white" side -Mac OS X).

Check out this nice tool I found on the ATI website:
http://www.ati.com/technology/windowsvista/AreYouVistaReady.html

Microsoft has something similiar on their vista website, but this does a much better job. It rates your machine based on "recommended" and "optimal" ratings. Its also very handy to see where weak spots are in you configuration. And as a plus, it runs pretty quick and doesnt bother you with a bunch of vista marketing material.
Highly recommended.

|
blog comments powered by Disqus
My photo
I am a R&D Analyst in Stellenbosch South Africa who has a immense passion for all things tech related. I embrace technology, open source and web standards, and I participate and contribute to the social web.