Picasa 2.5

Posted by Minnaar Pieters 16 Oct 2006
Google has released Picasa 2.5 - it is really still the greatest photo organizing software on the market today. It is shocking that some people think you need to buy software to do basic editing like this applications gives.






















I especially appreciate the backup feature which indexes you photos on to DVDs for later restoration. The interface is super smooth and runs beautifully. If you want to try it, download it from the Picasa website, or just download it from the direct link on the right side of the screen (Google Photo Organizer). Best of all it is free...
|
blog comments powered by Disqus
My photo
I am a R&D Analyst in Stellenbosch South Africa who has a immense passion for all things tech related. I embrace technology, open source and web standards, and I participate and contribute to the social web.