About a month ago, I put up a nomination badge on my blog for the SA Blog Awards for the hell of it - does not hurt right? Well yesterday the finalists for the awards were announced, and low and behold, there is my blog in the "Best New Blog" category!

Well I am thrilled, because blogging is simply a pleasure. It is a way to enable your passion for sharing information, get opinions and just feel you leave your small little mark somewhere. Using tools like directories, twitter etc very quickly becomes a passion which can take up quite a bit of time. Well, it seems all those methods I used payed off, and I am now a finalist in the SA Blog Awards 2009!

Please give your support by clicking the golden badge on the right or below. Thanks!

Vote for this Blog
blog comments powered by Disqus
My photo
I am a R&D Analyst in Stellenbosch South Africa who has a immense passion for all things tech related. I embrace technology, open source and web standards, and I participate and contribute to the social web.