The coolest setup ever

Posted by Minnaar Pieters 13 Mar 2009
I recently came across Stefan Didak's website that has some cool photos of his current work setup. He is software developer - but I honestly doubt he needs all that screen real estate. The more interesting part is how he built it - using mounting arms. It is really interesting to see how well organized his space is. But honestly, is it not purely just for intimidation?



Go give it a look - he took photos of the entire setup. But honestly, who buys HP? It sure looks good though. He gets his multi monitor wallpapers from Panedia (unfortunately not free, but they have a freeby every day.) and uses Synergy to use one keyboard and mouse for the multi computer system (which is open source).

Thanx for the tip Globetrotting online

|
blog comments powered by Disqus
My photo
I am a R&D Analyst in Stellenbosch South Africa who has a immense passion for all things tech related. I embrace technology, open source and web standards, and I participate and contribute to the social web.