So when is the iPhone 3GS arriving in SA?

Posted by Minnaar Pieters 30 Jul 2009
Just received an email from Apple telling me that the iPhone 3GS is "available" in SA on 31 July:
iPhone 3GS being released Friday?
Well, Friday might also mean 7 August which seems more likely. However, I just phoned Vodashop to ask about this, and yes, once again they are clueless. They stated it is "launching" on Friday, but they do not know when they will be able to order it yet for clients.

So what does "launch" mean Vodacom? Just a tip to Vodacom: Apple did the whole "launch" thing in June already. You dont have to - its your job to inform us where and when should we be interested.

Again, I am still flabbergasted that Vodacom has NO info whatsoever on this issue.

blog comments powered by Disqus
My photo
I am a R&D Analyst in Stellenbosch South Africa who has a immense passion for all things tech related. I embrace technology, open source and web standards, and I participate and contribute to the social web.