Look what I got my hands on

Posted by Minnaar Pieters 01 Aug 2009
iPhone 3GS finally in hand!

Turns out five 3GS's were sent to the two iStores in the Cape Town area. So last night I went to go pick it up.

Have to say-for the first time I was seriously impressed by the service at iStore. Finding one of the new model phones was pretty tough, seeing as Gauteng normally gets the first batch. This resulted in a bunch of conversations with different Vodashops, who were all pretty useless, telling me I can only get one later.

But iStore phoned me up and told me they had the phone in stock, and they reserved it for me. But more on that later.

Have a good weekend people.

blog comments powered by Disqus
My photo
I am a R&D Analyst in Stellenbosch South Africa who has a immense passion for all things tech related. I embrace technology, open source and web standards, and I participate and contribute to the social web.