Once again arrogant, but an element of truth...

Posted by Minnaar Pieters 27 Oct 2009



While I want to disagree with Apple on this ad (Windows 7 is absolutely brilliant), their logic is quite flawless. I would like to think that Microsoft might just prove everyone wrong and this might be a relatively bug free release of Windows though. Apple's Snow Leopard's initial reviews were good, but the bugs are starting to appear, especially one major one that actually erases a user's entire account. Now THAT is a showstopper. Might want to first look at yourself Apple...



blog comments powered by Disqus
My photo
I am a R&D Analyst in Stellenbosch South Africa who has a immense passion for all things tech related. I embrace technology, open source and web standards, and I participate and contribute to the social web.